Pursuant to Article 27 GDPR
Why You Need an EU Representative
Article 27 of the GDPR includes the requirement for companies that provide goods and services to EU citizens should provide an EU based Representative so that data subjects and Regulators can easily contact companies to raise data protection issues or concerns. So, if you have customers, employees, or suppliers in either the UK or the EU you will need a Representative to act as your agent in each territory. Now that the UK has left the EU, UK companies also need an EU representative if the sell goods or services to EU/EEA citizens.
IDPAA Article 27 Services
Before we can act as your Representative, we will dedicate time to understand your personal data processing activities and your approach to compliance.
Our cost-efficient service offering will include:
- Registering our EU address as your GDPR representative address within the EU.
- Be named in your privacy notice as a point of contact in the EEA.
- Act on your behalf with European data protection supervisory authorities.
- Be addressed on all issues related to your personal data processing activities.
- Maintain your record of processing activities (ROPA) as required by article 30 of the GDPR.
- Keep you updated with respective changes to EU rules on personal data processing.
If you need an EU Representative to ensure you meet your GDPR Article 27 obligations, please contact us at email@example.com or on +353 (0) 52 6146220